The Soulful :D

Check out friends and blogs that i follow, all the pretty souls HERE!
Currently doing the 30 things in 30 days challenge! View the list HERE!

Leaving Tonight?

And he said, “Ouh! Are you leaving tonight? Where are you going?” I know he didn’t need any serious answer for that. Coz he listened to the background music at the end of mine. “Leaving Tonight” by Ne-yo featuring Jennifer Hudson. But somehow, I did give a few quiet moments to that particular question.

I don’t know where to go anymore. I’m stuck. Not that I hate it, but yeah, I’m stuck. Ok, fine! Perhaps I’m too deeply in love? Which makes whoever that sent me messages in my mobile, took a few days for me to even reply to them. And at other cases, I don’t even reply. Funny… one of them, my Friendster friend, Ice, just sent me a message online. Pissed-off with me, since he had this “hunch” about me won’t be replying or answering his calls. Sorry, my dear… I’m not being myself lately… for a year to be honest. Baah!

Things between me and Riq are as same as usual. Arguing level – moderate. Vocal transmission – moderate. Bonding together non-verbally – almost none. Which all of these tend to drive me nuts and cranky at weekends. Ha-ha! Today everything is moving slowly. Not much work. Few accounting thingy and I’m done. Thought my boss went home just now, but he came back! SUCKS! Ha-ha! Tomorrow’s gonna be the last day of work this week. Thursday would be Eidul Adha. And then I’m off till Christmas. Yay!

I’m supposed to do few submission in DeviantArt, a club-id submission, a Christmas tree (ala Tim Burton) submission and few of my own photograph that I took on the weekend AND last weekend. LOL! Gosh, last night I slept around 9 pm. I donno what came into me, but I’m soo freaking tired. Ah! Well, hope I’m not gonna waste my time sleeping tonight.

Who wanna come over tonight? Lets, lets!

No comments:

Post a Comment