The Soulful :D

Check out friends and blogs that i follow, all the pretty souls HERE!
Currently doing the 30 things in 30 days challenge! View the list HERE!

You're Everything

I know some might think that my action are wrong..
To published something like this in my blog..
But yeah, stop being too typical and racist about it!

This is a great act! and made me cried a lot..
In giving me faith that somehow I need to turn back to Allah..
One day... I know I will..





It made me realize that what we really need to be at ease
is God.. as for Muslims like myself.. Allah SWT would be it..

And how God helped us in every way.. open up the doors for us
to be with Him.. all we need to do, is kick away those temptations..
those sins.. avoid em.. hate em..

Ouh, I wish I can do that..
I really want too..

No comments:

Post a Comment