The Soulful :D

Check out friends and blogs that i follow, all the pretty souls HERE!
Currently doing the 30 things in 30 days challenge! View the list HERE!

Two, Double O and a Nine :D

And Happy New Year 2009 to everyone *smiles* !

Holiday started early for me, and my office has been closed from Christmas up till 4th January 2009. Hence, the non-updating blog. SORRY! Like last year, lets recap my last year resolutions to see whether or not I did achieved those things I’ve aimed for :D

· To be HAPPY and getting rid off any sorts of elements that makes me UNHAPPY, and yes, this implied to HUMAN as well.
– YES :D and finally I’m learning to say “no” when I don’t want to :)

· To be a tad optimistic about myself. And bear in mind that people are not perfect. And it’s not MY FAULT things happen that way. Well, not ALWAYS.
– YES :D there are times that I kinda goes back to my ‘melancholic’ self, but all and all I do think I’ve been a tad more optimistic and go for whatever I want and not holding myself ;)

· To be freaking REALISTIC about life. I know the fact of real life, but I tend to dream more than that. And in the end, I would be the one who’s shattered into pieces. Yes, LESS WISHIN and HOPIN’.
– YES :D I don’t think I need to write down about this one to the world. But yes, there are things that had happened and pull me away from the ground. But I’m able to stick myself back to the ground and accept things in life and know where I stand.

· Being in love is hard, so yeah, I think I better start all over again. Men, Women, I am SINGLE and AVAILABLE physically (mentally, perhaps would take time). So yeah, DATE me! LOL!!
– YES :D I did go for a few dates, there are some that I enjoyed going out with and some that are irresistibly annoying! FYI, I’m no longer single and available ;) *ROFL*

· Work harder and get more organized. Really need these things done! And at the end of this year, I’m gonna ask my boss for a raise!
– YES :D I did get a raise of RM500 more :D woot woot!

· Always learn to clean up my room and do laundry more often. Gussy up myself more, coz I never know what the day would lead us to. *GRIN* (getting the hang of optimistic I guess).
– YES, NO, and YES :P Cleaning up my room, yes :) Laundry… not really doing it, just send them out to the cleaners. While gussy up myself is a hell yeah! Eh, wait… IDK! Did I?

· Learn more new things about PHOTOGRAPHY, PHOTOSHOPPING, plus DRAWING; and make use of the things that I bought CAMERA, LENS (thanks, Teddy), COLOUR PENCILS, DRAWING BLOCKS.
– YES :D there’s the first birthday party that I took the job for and get paid, picture being sold, there’s the KINKED photoshoot, Ted’s Lighting Workshop, got to know more friends on the photography line, went to few awesome places and snap pictures, thanks to those people who involved directly and indirectly :D

· READ all the books that I bought!!!! And I got 10 of them not read!
- YES x_x Well, I did read few of the books that I’ve bought… and I’ve bought myself another few more :P


· WATCH all the DVD’s that I bought too!! Gosh, you don’t want me to name all of them! Too many!
– YES :D Finally I’ve watched all soo many DVD’s that I’ve bought and like the books, I bought a few more too again :P

· SETTLING debts! Yes, got few of them… sorry you guys. I’m trying here!
– Would you just be such a doll and let me take the money and be happy about it? *ROFL* j/k! I’ll try, ok :) and to that one person, I really am annoyed right now at you! When are you gonna pay my money back? Sheish! And not returning my text message. Damn you *grr*

· MANAGE a better financial account for myself! I want to prove to my bestie that I can do this!
- HAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOO!


And yes, thru all the hard work, camera-whoring, dating, I still am BELLA; and in LOVE with MYSELF. And still remembers who I really am, where I start off and people that help me along the way *smiles*

Now, for the New Year’s Resolutions :D Much, much more simpler version since I don’t think I have to convince myself with anything or pushing myself too hard this time around :D

· Being BELLA :D
· Be HAPPY
· Maintaining my weight? LOL!
· Buy a speedlight (right now I’m thinking of Nissin ajalah!)
· Go with a photography business (gah! Do I really need to start off with weddings?)
· Go to a holiday getaway :D with my love? Yes?
· Finally taking driving lessons?
· More photoshoot! More models! More ideas :D
· Smile and smile more and more

Ah! I’m in love :D Heck, I’m smiling all the time right now :) thankies, darl *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment