The Soulful :D

Check out friends and blogs that i follow, all the pretty souls HERE!
Currently doing the 30 things in 30 days challenge! View the list HERE!

Day 4 : Your Favorite Photograph of Your Best Friend

I am a photographer, and there's thousands of photos I took with everyone and yes that counts for my best friends as well.  But if I was to choose which is my favourite; honestly I can't pick one.

At this very moment, I would go for this set of photos of one of my best friends; Miza :)  It was taken for their couple's anniversary at Lake Garden, Kuala Lumpur.  And it's just wonderful seeing her from high school till working, from single, couple, engaged and married :') Whenever I watch this slideshow, I cried a little. *terharu*

May I'll be there for her future babies, grandchildren and such! :)  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment