The Soulful :D

Check out friends and blogs that i follow, all the pretty souls HERE!
Currently doing the 30 things in 30 days challenge! View the list HERE!

Double Penetration


It’s been a month I haven’t got the time to even upload a whole bunch of my photos and even to update this blog of mine. I’m doing quite fine actually. Yes, took my pills as usual. And I’m good for now. Health-wise, been under attacked by few naughty fever, flu and cough syndrome. *ROFL* It’s like the “IN” thing to have those thingy since last month. Blame the global warming?

Life-wise, I am enjoying every part of it. Let’s have a recap on what I did since the last time I update this blog, shall we?


1. My new owner in which the terrace house I’m living in gave me a 24-hours evacuation! And this is the best part, I happened to know it around 7pm! This gave me such small hours to pack everything and move out. Lucky that evening I already taken the keys to my new place at Sutramas! Gladly, there’s Nazmy and Salo (his cousin) came down and help me out… They were paid, of course ;) Then Amie and Azlan came continuously. I finished all the packing and moving around 4 freaking IN THE MORNING!



2. Bonding session with my cousin, Aisyah for a few times. With Azlan and Amie too. Lepaking, watching The Dark Knight (which is super pure awesomeness, lovely Joker!). Coolest thing that I can’t forget was sending my cousin afterwards to Puduraya and saw a trio of foreigners walking across the road which Azlan’s parked his car. Why? One of them dressed as JOKER! Seriously GAHH!! With her green hair, suit and face make-up! I should have stopped him and ask him for a date -_-“


3. Meeting few fellow friends while I was here and there :) which I was giddy to meet. Went over last two weekends to Alor Setar, Kedah for a business trip. Got kinda bored sitting at the hotel room alone so called up Beck Zaidan and meet him at Secret Recipe. Lepaking for about 1-2 hours, eating and gossiping? *ROFL* Well it was fun meeting Beck again :) and thanks for accompanying me there… That place was seriously boring and scary! Too many rempits, too many plastic-losers-wannabes. It was total wack! Best thing is, the next day I went to Kedah’s Royal Museum, Balai Rong Seri (I think?) and do some photoshoot here and there :) what could I asked more ^_^ and I met Fiona last week, lepaking at Mosin :D and I’ve missed her too :) thanks for dropping by sayang :)


4. On the 4th of August, my whole family and I went celebrating my brother’s 19th birthday. I wasn’t feeling too well, with my fever, flu and cough… But yeah, it’s a good short bonding we had. Honestly, I really missed my dad… Haven’t seen him for quite a while actually. We went eating at Sunway’s Flaming Steamboat - Buffet :D YUMMY!

5. Facebook is super awesome :D somehow I found back sooo many of my long-lost high school friends and back to kindergarten :D done a lot of hellos, chatting and messaging here and there :) and hell yeah I’m trying to meet them later on ;) Ouh and finally seeing Sexy Chewbacca’s face *LOL*


6. Fishing prawns! Yes :D Have you tried em before? Lucky there was a shop in Puchong with a big concrete “prawn swimming pool” and it would costs you RM13 for an hour. Free chicken heart and liver as bait. But here’s the best part for me – RM6 for a bowl of SEA WORMS! And they’re alive, and LONG, and SLIMEY, and when you cut their bodies without touching near its head, it could live up to a MONTH :D gosh I love worms ;) and it’s been a long time I didn’t play with em… I miss the good-old days fishing near the paddy field, digging for earthworms… SUBLIME :D How to actually catch a prawn? You need to be fast. Like playing a whip and pulling it quick before the prawns jumped away and run. I went there with Azlan, lucky me that he always stops at any places that looks a bit weird or odd or whatever which attracts him. If not, I forever won’t be able to do that… It was a great experience and we’re going for more :D

7. And last night after meeting a few new friends, me and Azlan went to SS2 for supper. As usual, I would order Kam Yong Fried Rice… We dropped by to The Cave before that. A cool looking “Café for Couples” thingy. But eventually it was closed. I was wee-bit frustrated at first coz I really wanna see how the place looks like. And “damn”, is the next word that came out whispering from my mouth after Azlan eventually talked to one of the person in-charge and he even give us a 10 minutes tour inside The Cave. ^_^ YAY! And yeah, one of these days we gonna go there and have a bite ;) Lovely ambiance and privately organized each partition of the seats. Bar at ground floor – Divided partitions cave rooms at 1st floor – open space seating at 2nd floor. You can check out few pictures here ;) http://kampungboycitygal.com/?p=386 & http://nicktay.net/2008/07/22/jjcm-the-cave-pj-ss2


And hell yeah, do you think this is a double penetration entry? Super long :P New pictures in Kedah and other new pictures of mine would be added on my Flickr and Deviantart :D Ouh I nearly forgot to wish Weeta’s brother and Maizureen (my ex-schoolmate) CONGRATULATIONS with their upcoming wedding this Saturday :D Hope they’ll be happy for the rest of their lives. And I’ll be coming there to makan-makan and snap a picture or two :) And to Fuzuri, Omar Bahrin and Haniee for their TV3 appearance on the wedding of Azzura – WHI host :D


You guys really moving up now ;) and I’m glad for you guys!

Until then, toodles people :D

8 comments:

  1. and here I was expecting pics :(

    hehe! nice meeting u too babe! Nanti2 la lepak lagi. You seem to always hang out dekat2 Damansara/PJ ek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha !

    we didnt took any pics la that night.. u should sit infront of me next time.. then only can take pics.. LOL!

    but yeah, go and arrange that thingy with Alia too :D been dying to see her ;)

    saw a banner at SS2 "all you can eat durian for RM10" LOL both me and Azlan igt kt u, sayang! u should team up with him.. he loves durian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crap, that means I just lost one point of my anonymity.

    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! and am gonna tell the whole world about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:51 am

    Very lonngggggg entry! nih sebulan punye citer eyh kasi kluar skaligus :P.

    And to Fuzuri, Omar Bahrin and Judo for their TV3 appearance on the wedding of Azzura – WHI host :D
    <--chop!!! aku tak paham yg ni tehehe. Mekaseh bella :D Ko pon tak kurang hebatnya. Cepat2 la sembuh yer

    ReplyDelete
  6. "And to Fuzuri, Omar Bahrin and Judo for their TV3 appearance on the wedding of Azzura " - Judo should be Haniee actually.. ku dah tukar.. tak perasan time type tue..

    aku biasa2 je lah.. tak hebat mana pun.. tgh blajar lg :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. worms. seriously? worms? hahhaa kau lagi berani dari aku bebeh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah worms :) still got them alive in my room :D love their small feet XD

    gile ala2 lipan.. tp lipan aku takut :P cacing tue mula2 aku rasa agak scary sbb dia ada kaki.. but luckily dlu aku slalu men ulat gonggok? (yg coils up bila kita kacau tue)

    alaa.. iguana aku tak brani.. kucing pun aku tak brani..

    ReplyDelete