The Soulful :D

Check out friends and blogs that i follow, all the pretty souls HERE!
Currently doing the 30 things in 30 days challenge! View the list HERE!

Day 1 - Your Favourite Song


I have to say, there's a LOT of songs out there that I love. And most of them are sad songs >.< So, if right now I have to pick a song that is currently my favorite; I have to say Judas by Lady Ga... Eh, wait ! Nope! Still Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri :)

That song is like my MUST have song at Red Box's karaoke list :P And it's one of the songs that I managed to sing (not that well, but basically I can lah!).  To those who have never heard it before, here's a video of it taken from Youtube :D



Ok, that was me singing :P


And oh I digggg her hair! :D


2 comments:

  1. ... who do you think you are

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols! i score big time for on this song, right :P

    ReplyDelete