The Soulful :D

Check out friends and blogs that i follow, all the pretty souls HERE!
Currently doing the 30 things in 30 days challenge! View the list HERE!

Err!


Okay, there’s a LOT of things that I want to write about… But I don’t know why I’m too lazy these few weeks and so, this is an entry – more like a BIG shout out for two of my beloved ones…

PERV MATTHEW - 18 MAY! :D

LALA ADEK AYAM - 20 MAY! :D


READ MORE HERE! http://sisterofheaven.deviantart.com/journal/18201035/

P/s: I think I’m lazy coz I burnt too many fat and rapidly indeed with the hot hot HOT weather here in Malaysia nowadays!


Fuck, I wanna be with Matthew : Ouh and baby, I miss your old hair color…

you’re not nerdy anymore with that color… >.<

and I feel that is sort of my own punishment for making a new hairstyle… LOL!

And I hope you’re alright…

Poor sheep got a stomachache!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 pm

    enough with the cursing.hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER!

    i wont stop cursing LOL!
    ahahaa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. itu spt kambing biri2 si arep.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahaha! aku pun tak pasti sayang..
    aku amik kt deviantart..
    saja menambah since he's my sheep :P


    arep nyer kan jambul tinggi sket.. ahahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. itu la.. kambing bebiri dah sinonim ngn si arep tu
    nway the way he smiles (mr sheep anda itu) mcm jack black pn ade sekilas tgk hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh i wish..
    but he's handsome lg dari jack black.. ecewahh! :P

    but i looove jack black seihh!
    seriously! dia mintak couple aku amik je.. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete